Monday, February 7, 2011

Starting my book

Hi there, I'm finally starting my blog on potty training.  I've been wanting to create a blog for a while now, but being a busy SAHM to 3 girls my time always seems to slip away.  I have been writing a book/pamphlet on potty training for about a year now (on & off).  I started my book while I was potty training my second daughter a little over a year ago.  And after she was potty trained I went out of that mindset and walked away from it.  I am a bit of an advocate on potty training your child at a early age, like 15-18 months of age.  All of my mommy friends know this and often come to me for advise.  So with the encouragement of them I finally set up my blog and hope to have my book done and for sale within a few months.  If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask.  And if you ever need to vent about a frustrating potty training day, please feel free to talk to me.  We can work through the issues together. 
Thanks for following me,
Wendy
aka - pottytrainingqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment