Sunday, April 24, 2011

PeePee's on the Potty

So we are a few days shy of two weeks into potty training.  We definitely ARE NOT ready for undies yet, but we have made some significant improvements since my last post.  On Friday she woke up nearly dry and I took her pullup off right away and she peed in her potty w/in 20 mins.   Then that morning we went to playgroup and she peed on the potty there and then a few times at home.... but when she woke up from nap she was not on her game.  The few days after that were close to the same- half of the day good, half bad.  Just when I was about to pull my hair out she would go all by herself w/o me prompting and come and tell me when she would go.  My husband and I think she just doesn't want me telling her when to go.... lol stubborn little thing.  Today we were almost accident free, she went on the potty all day except for nap time of course and once after egg hunting when I took her pullup off(which was dry).  Which leads me to believe (as I always have) the pullup is confusing her.  Today she peed on her potty right before she got into the tub for a bath and then right when she got out of the tub.  And then this evening she had two accidents while I was having her sit on the potty every so often.... go figure.  I will just continue to move forward and stay at home as much as possible so that she can hopefully be accident free (bare bottom wise) by the end of this upcoming week!! 

Remember Consistency is Key!

No comments:

Post a Comment